Trial Attorney & Social Justice Advocate
Navruz is a committed attorney and advocate who fights vigorously for important civil rights in courts throughout California. She is recognized for her ability to see the big picture in every case she litigates and for being a tenacious and passionate litigator for wronged employees.
She has handled cases at all phases of litigation, from discovery to trials and arbitrations to appeals. She has a proven track record of obtaining favorable results for her clients in race discrimination, disability discrimination, sexual harassment, and whistleblower cases. In her decade of litigation experience, Navruz has represented clients in high-profile cases such as Kepnach, et al v. Four Barrel Coffee, Lambert v. Tesla, and Vaughn v. Tesla. Her work has contributed to the record $137 million verdict in Diaz v. Tesla, a race harassment case; a $1.6 million settlement in a sexual harassment case; and six-figure settlements in disability discrimination and whistleblower cases.
Known for her high-energy, hands-on approach and deep client relationships, Navruz leaves no stone unturned. Instead, she conducts every facet of litigation with commitment and detailed precision.
University of California, Davis School of Law
JD: Civil Rights Clinic, SCBA Diversity Fellow, Public Service Law Program
University of California, Berkeley
BA: Rhetoric, Political Economy of Industrial Societies, Peace and Conflict
- US District Court Eastern District of California
- US District Court Northern District of California
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyers (2022)
- Super Lawyer: Northern California Rising Star (2018 – 2021)
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100 (2022)
- National Advocates 40 Under 40 (2017 – 2022)
- Best of the Bar (2021)
- California Employment Lawyers Association (Diversity Committee Member) (2014 – Present)
- Empower Work (Advisor) (2018 – Present)
- Foundation for Advocacy, Inclusion & Resources (Board Member) (2020 – Present)
- Racial Equity Ad Hoc Committee, Town of San Anselmo (2021-Present)
- Legal Aid At Work, Volunteer Attorney (2021-Present)
- Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights of the San Francisco Bay Area, Volunteer Attorney (2021-Present)
- California Lawyers Association – “New Employment Law Practitioner 2021 Conference”/”Leave of Absence Compliance” – (Virtual, January 20, 2021)
- California Employment Lawyers Association – “More Than A Feeling: Compelling Emotional Distress Cases” (Virtual, October 16, 2020)
- California Employer Lawyers Association, 9th Annual Diversity Leadership Summit (San Francisco, June 23, 2020)
- California Lawyers Association – “Leave of Absence Compliance” (San Francisco, February 13, 2020)
Why Choose Avloni Law
From trials, arbitrations to mediations, we have the experience to obtain a just resolution for you. While other plaintiffs’ firms settle to avoid trial, Avloni Law stays dedicated to cases until we believe a just resolution has been achieved.
We’ll fight tirelessly to protect your rights and hold companies accountable.
Founder Navruz Avloni helped her clients obtain millions of dollars in compensation. Results like these show a successful track record. Navruz has delivered positive results for her clients, again and again.